Friday 11 January 2013

Candles and colors

Winter in Iceland is a very dim season. I try to lighten it up with candles, I have candles everywhere in my home, in my living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen and even in the bathroom. Pastel colors are favorite thing of mine, I love decorating with pink, turquoise and powder blue. 
It´s amazing how a little candlelight and summer colors can make everything warmer and more cozy. 
 From the dining room.............
 the bathroom.........
 and the living room.

Thanks for stopping by :)
  Agnes  

3 comments:

  1. Fallegar myndir hjá þér, ekki veitir manni af að lýsa upp myrkrið með kertum og fallegum björtum litum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yndislegt, ótrúlega sniðugar lituðu perlurnar. Gefa svo skemmtilegan lit :-) Myndi vera sniðugt upp í sumarbústað þar sem við erum með þessa fallegu pastel liti :-)

    kv
    Kristín

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aldeilis hlýlegar og ótrúlega flottar myndir hjá þér!

    ReplyDelete