Saturday 5 January 2013

Last days of Christmas

I'm enjoying the last days of Christmas.
I love the mood this season brings to my home, wish it could last longer though, I'm trying to catch it all on "film". Tomorrow I´m going to put all the beautiful Christmas things in boxes and keep it in the attic until next Christmas.  I know this year 2013 will be very eventful in my family and I'm looking forward telling you all about it and showing you my pictures.



These advent lights are one of  my favorite Christmas things.

This bowl is a present my sister gave me this Christmas, she decorated it herself.  You can see her blog
 "whendecorating.blogspot.com"
   
Santa hat made of Chocolate cake, frosting and strawberry.



Thanks for stopping by :)



4 comments:

  1. Elska að skoða bloggið þitt og myndirnar þínar eru dásemdir....
    Fæ nett fiðrildi í magann þegar ég sé að þú ert búin að setja nýtt blogg inn!!
    Takk elsku syss ;)
    kveðja au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yndislega fallegt, eins og allt sem þú kemur nálægt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já virkilega fallegar myndir og krúttlegt blogg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaman að hafa rekist á bloggið þitt, yndislegar myndir :)
    Kveðja mAs systur

    ReplyDelete